Multi-skills club runs every Wednesday from 3.15 -4.15 for children in Reception and KS1. Children are required to wear their PE kit for this club.
This club aims to:
- Develop co-ordination, balance and gross motor skills
- Develop skills for athletics
- Develop team building skills
- Improve spatial awareness
- Help children gain enjoyment from taking part in physical activity
It focuses on skills and techniques that children can later transfer to specific sports. Children are taught these skills through game based activities.
Look at multi- skills in action!